Monday, February 16, 2009

Yay, Nana!!


Just got a call from my mum, the first time I've gotten to talk to her since her surgery...she sounded SO good, so upbeat, even though I know how she must be feeling inside and out. So happy to hear her in good spirits. Thank you all for your sweet comments wishing her well...really means a lot to me.

Tomorrow is Tuesday's Tribute again, and we will be putting up Mr Linky later on tonight. Me, since I've been a bit heavy the past couple of Tributes, I will be doing something a bit more lighthearted...which I will write today as soon as the Muse gets her lazy ass over here.

As for you, what will you do?

Something silly? Something serious? We love to read your tributes, hope you'll come and play. This link takes you to the original Tuesday's Tribute post which outlines the whole deal, but simply remember that you can write about something you love, something you hate, the object is simply to tribute something other than you!

And don't forget to fill out Mr. Linky tonight so we know where to find you!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

18 comments:

angi_b72 said...

So glad to hear taht about your mom!! See you tomorrow for Tuesday's Tribute

Kristina P. said...

I'm glad your mom is doing well!

Jenni said...

I am glad she is doing so well, Jay!

Jenn@ The Crazies said...

So glad your mom is doing well! This will be my first time round with Tribute Tuesday... already thinking about what I will do... sounds like fun.. cant wait!

Doublebanker said...

Never tried a Tuesday Tribute post...will have to look at that for the future.

Check out my $50 Gif Card giveaway!

DB

Alicia said...

Good to hear about your mom! Hope she has a speedy recovery!

Michelle said...

Yeah! I'm glad your mom is doing well.

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

YES!!!! I'm so glad to hear it!

Sharlene said...

Can I thank you about 55 more times for doing Tuesday's tribute? Such a great idea. You rock.

Clare said...

so glad to hear that your mama was upbeat! that is wonderful:) can't wait to read your tribute tomorrow:)

Kiezie said...

I'm so glad to hear she is doing well!! I'll keep thinking happy thoughts, and thank you for the birthday wish!

Sandra said...

It warms my heart to no end, to hear a son, worry for his Mama.

I have three sons, and live in fear that they will forget all about me when they marry.

So glad she is doing well!

Tony@ That One Paticular Harbor said...

Jay- I am so happy to hear that Mom is doing well. I am sure that helps lift your spirits. God Bless you all.

Stacy Uncorked said...

Oh SO glad to hear your mom sounded good! Keeping her in my thoughts and prayers! :)

Lee said...

I'm glad your mom is okay!

Sera said...

Woo hoo! I'm so glad to hear your mom is doing well. :)

Young Momma said...

Giving you some ad love. ;)

I'm SUPER happy about your mom! I've been praying for you guys!

Ash said...

Yeah Jay's Mom!

Such great news. Em

posthumous pointer
To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children; to earn the approbation of honest citizens and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give of one's self; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exultation; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived - this is to have succeeded. - Emerson