Monday, January 12, 2009

Me and Annie sittin in a tree....


I have to say, I was deeply offended yesterday at being called a liar so many times on one Sunday. That being said, it just goes to show you what remarkable judgment you all have. Yes, that picture is a tad old...it was taken 10 years ago on the beach in Puerto Rico. But I mean, how much can one man change in one decade??



Ok, no, that's not me. But if you are interested, my sweet friend Annie at Cookies, Chaos and Conversations, in an unprecedented show of pity, has featured ME today on her blog!! And actually, I sent her a recent picture to post as well, so go see!! And you'd better hurry...Annie is shuffling me down the page pretty quick...my comments must be bad for business...

Unless, you don't want inside my head...which I would totally understand...

Oh and one more thing...remember what tomorrow is?? Come show us all how you like to point and giggle at people by participating in this week's Tuesday's Tribute...


Stumble Upon Toolbar

15 comments:

Ash said...

I just lost my appetite for the Pop Tart I was pounding down.

I think I'll print out your shot, and stick it on my pantry door.

Thanks!!!

Deb said...

oh jay, the question has become, "who DOESN'T love you?"

Tenakim said...

NICE! I mentioned you in my current post- didn't mention your nipples, don't worry!

Ali said...

Nice eyebrows, Jay! Reminds me of a Seinfeld episdode:)

Jennifer Richins said...

I second Deb's comment. I wanna grow up and be just like you.

Annie said...

The shuffling wasn't intentional, but I know how you like a fast woman. Plus,you've gotten more action being NOT on top, then I do on a good day. Thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

dude, that guy is HOT **cough**!! love the horns!!!! **cough** ;)

Jenni said...

I saw your feature at Annie's! It was GREAT!

Kristina P. said...

You do know I am the one who nomiated you and your fabulous self, right?

And I totally should have used that picture on my blog today, instead of the guy going for the fruit tart.

Young Momma said...

Why do your answers make me think of Chandler Bing from Friends? That's who you remind me of. Mr. Bing. :)

Aria said...

A. You need a bra
B. How'd you keep your horns hidden for so long... they're huge!
C. I always wondered what you'd look like if I started taking mescaline.

Mommy In Pink said...

Damn those truffles I just ate!

Unknown said...

Wow - I didn't really think I was calling you a liar....yikes. Okay I'm off to see you somewhere else....

Stacy Uncorked said...

Now that's an image that's burned in my head...get it out!! ;)

Great post over at Annie's! :)

Anonymous said...

You look good.

posthumous pointer
To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children; to earn the approbation of honest citizens and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give of one's self; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exultation; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived - this is to have succeeded. - Emerson