Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Can I at least buy you a drink first?



Um...Hi!

Wow...a tad forward, are we?



Listen, I'm just trying to find Dr. Ohman's office... Can you...



I have to admit, I've never been hit on by building before...
You're tall, and beautiful, I'll admit...
But I'm pretty happy at home...I don't think this could work.



Lady, you are BAD.
And I'm over here trying to be good!!
What's your name?



Not much for small talk, huh...I like that.
Actually, my wife and I DO have an understanding.
She goes to the mall all the time, and pretends like it's nothing.
Me, I just want to feel like I'm being listened to.



LOL Yes, I know, but if I do that, then it's just pretty much giving in isn't it?



Look. It's only my willpower that's keeping this from happening right now, you know?If you really like me, could you just ease up a bit, and help me through this?



Oh wow...I can't take this anymore...
I've got to get out of here...
Do...you...maybe want to come with me?
Oh. Oh, right.



Look...I can't do this. It's not you, it's me.
Just let me go, please? It's better for both of us.
Maybe...I'll just hang on to your number, ok?

Oh...and where's your food court?



For more Wordful Wednesdays, please go visit my friend Angie,
who is a tiny redheaded package of AWESOMENESS.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

25 comments:

Kristina P. said...

You kill me! Thanks for the laugh.

Unknown said...

So, did you ever touch it? I mean c'mon, you know you wanted to... ; )

Ash said...

You're right - you're mostly "Chick."

Most men would have touched "her" within the first 10 seconds. And then pull a Beavis..."Heeh, heeh I touched it, heeh, heeh."

I think I respect you even more.

Lee said...

I bet you touched it.
Naughty boy.

But you're right. That computer is very forward.

Natalie said...

Thanks for the smile today. And seriously.. what happened when you touched it?

Crafty Christina said...

Beyond hysterical!

Liz {Learning To Juggle} said...

I wonder what would happen if I got a shirt that said that....

Great sign!! But now I must ask...did you?

Jen said...

LOL! You are awesome. Totally loved this.

Jenn@ The Crazies said...

Thanks for the laugh... what did happen? LOL

Theta Mom said...

LOL! This was great! You gave me a good laugh this morning.

Momma@Live. Laugh. Pull your hair out said...

LMAO! C'mon, you touched it right?? Just to see how it felt????

carrhop said...

You've had me snorting my coffee out my nose this morning....

Blessings!

Hootin Anni said...

I LOVE THIS!!!! But the question is...you didn't touch? Boy, I would have. Why not?

LOLOLOL


My Wordful Wednesday is about a 'broken heart' with a photo of it too...come join me? Happy Day wish to you and yours.

Stacy Uncorked said...

Way too funny... :)

Happy WW!

Cheryl said...

Ok..that was funny. But, I too, am curious if you did touch her. ;-)

Unknown said...

LOL, very funny. :)

Sheri and George said...

Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!
I had to keep scrolling down to see if you gave in- the suspense killed me. I could picture your hand reaching out and then pulling back at the last minute.

So tell me.... Did you... touch it I mean?

Claremont First Ward said...

What amazing willpower you have, Jay.

Momisodes said...

ROFL!!!
Oh how I've missed your post.
Seriously? Not even once? Even when no one was looking :)

jo@blog-diggidy said...

you're the man jay!!! YOU.ARE.THE.MAN!! lol, what fortitude youhave!! not many men like that out there anymore i'm afraid to say...thnx for the chuckle!! you're the best...

Susie said...

That is too funny!!!

Ally Wasmund said...

Love it!!!

Sharlene said...

I will never look at touch screens the same again...

If I Could Escape . . . said...

I'd have been all over that! Thanks for the laugh!

Happy WW to ya!

Nancy said...

That is too wild!

posthumous pointer
To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children; to earn the approbation of honest citizens and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give of one's self; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exultation; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived - this is to have succeeded. - Emerson