Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Kanye West is a douche.


You know, I can't take credit for this title, but I also can't give credit either. I have heard so many people say it, and they are right.

I rarely talk about celebrities, when I do it is about something I believe strongly in. And today is no exception.

I called it years ago, by the way. After his first couple of antics, I remember noticing in him an excessive moronic trait that leapfrogged many other egomaniac celebs.

And then this latest incident.

Kanye, I hope for your sake that you are bipolar, and it is your mania that stops you from being able to function like a rational human being with adequate impulse control.

But honestly, I'm pretty sure you're not manic.

I'm pretty sure you're just a douche.

It was pretty humorous to watch you try to reign in your anger on Leno when he brought up your mother. And then sure as anything, rather than simply acknowledging again that you had made a mistake and actually apologizing, you chose to craft another Kanye pity party.

I said this a couple of days ago, and I'll say it again.

You need to handcuff one arm to a publicist and the other to a life coach at all times. Or you could pay me to follow you around saying "close your mouth, douchebag". Good job security.

Whatever you do, do it quick. Your douchiousness is solidifying you as the joke of the music industry.

Of course, you could cash it all in and become the new Massengill spokesman.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

18 comments:

kisatrtle said...

"Your douchiousness is solidifying you as the joke of the music industry."

best line ever!

Screwed Up Texan said...

Douchebag...Massengill.

You are so bad! LOL

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

Even the president called him a Jackass.

Jillene said...

That was the FIRST thing that I though of--he is a douche bag!!

You took the words right out of my mouth--great post!!

Ash said...

Oh how I detested the "d" word - it's cringe worthy.

Yet suddenly, it has found meaning in my world - Kanye - thank you for that.

I was just waiting for him to say "the VMAs hate black people."

Tonya said...

Great post! My sentiments EXACTLY!

Debz said...

"Massengill spokesman"

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!

I was one of those that said it a long time ago too. Now I'm left wondering why we're all so surprised by his antics when he behaves this way. Par for the course. Kanye being Kanye. The douche.

Beck said...

Couldn't agree more!

Classy Fab Sarah said...

WELL SAID!

Gretchen said...

It's nice to know that douchebags aren't as popular as they once were.

There was a time when the bigger douchebag you were, the more fans you got.

It's nice to know that KW is not only a douchebag, but painfully behind on what's popular.

Jenn@ The Crazies said...

Love this! He is a DOUCHE!!!

Samantha said...

Thank you Jay, I needed that!

Clare said...

great post, and you always make me laugh, i love little miss taylor swift!!

Happy Campers said...

I couldn't believe it when I saw it...but you have it wrong. He is not a douche. Need a more descriptive word...like

DoucheNozzle!

Sharlene said...

He is a total douche. I think I wrote the same thing on Facebook. I may have also used assface. Same difference.

Frogs in my formula said...

Totally a douche.

Unknown said...

I prefer to focus on how classy Beyonce acted instead of K's douchiness. ; )

But of course, you are right.

Kim said...

Better yet, some duct tape over his mouth and maybe just staying home in order to prevent making an ass of himself.

posthumous pointer
To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children; to earn the approbation of honest citizens and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give of one's self; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exultation; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived - this is to have succeeded. - Emerson