Well, we're coming down to the wire. Tomorrow (Saturday) I shave my head for children's cancer research. If you want to donate and enter the phenomenal contest that ends tomorrow, do it fast!
Look at the amazing prizes that will be given away:
- Your name on my HEAD, and more! Donated by Jay.
- A Handstamped Silver Necklace, Donated by Kristen
- An Ifeoma Scarf, Donated by Christina.
- A Jar of Fresh Pumpkin Butter, Donated by Tabitha.
- Two Fantastic Books, Donated by Cheryl The Blonde.
- A Tea For Two Body Butter Gift Set, Donated by Sera.
- 10 Beautiful Custom Cards, Donated by Briana.
- A Scent-Sations Jar Candle, Donated by Gena.
- $20 in Lottery Scratchers, Donated by Me.
- My St. Baldrick's Lapel Pin, Donated by Me.
- And FOUR St. Baldrick's Tshirts, Donated by Me.
For more information, pictures, and a chance at the goods,
visit the contest page!
To all of you, I thank you for your generosity towards this important cause. I am SO looking forward to sharing the video of my shaving with you all as soon as I can post it after Saturday, and I will try to put into words what I and the throngs of people are feeling that come out to support these kids.
As soon as I have a final tally on donations after Saturday, I will post how you and I did...but for now, give 'till it hurts. Then give just a little more. ;-)
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek